Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Happy Birthday, Ron!


I have been blessed in my life to have a beautiful family, wonderful friends, and the opportunities to do things that others may never have.  I realize that and am immensely grateful to God because of His Divine Grace and Mercy!

As with most people, my acquaintances are numerous and my friends are a much smaller number by comparison.  I was fortunate tonight to share in a surprise birthday party for one of my favorite people in the world.  I know the world is a more wonderful place because his virtues are not hidden under a bushel basket.  His charity of time, effort and everything else he has is exemplary.

As I said tonight: " I have been blessed by the Master of All Good Scouts to know a good Scout."  

Happy Birthday, Ron!  And many more, I pray!

No comments: